Southern Asia Bible College seeks to keep its costs down to make it accessible for all students. Our desire is that all students who are called of God will have the chance to study and grow with us. The fees reflect nearly how much it costs to educate a student here. All the students receive at least up to 30% subsidy. We constantly strive to help students who cannot afford to pay their fees through on campus work opportunities as well as scholarship awards. We believe that you will never lack God’s provision in order to fulfil God’s purpose in your life. Please visit the financial Aid page to know more about scholarships. Do not hesitate call and enquire for more information as to whether you will be eligible for some scholarship. May the Lord guide you through the process of deciding his purpose for your life.
- All fees payable to SABC should be paid by means of either cash, Money Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Southern Asia Bible College’. Cheques will not be accepted.
- Application and Prospectus Fee must be paid along with the request for the same.
- Admitted students are required to pay the Annual Fee, Orientation Fee and Caution Deposit of Rs. 16,000.00 (Rs. 13,000.00 for dayscholars) on or before May 15.
- The fees are normally paid in two installments:
- The First Installment (Annual Fee and 50% of the remaining fees) must be paid on the day of registration for the first semester.
- The Second Installment (All pending dues) must be paid on the day of registration for the second semester.
- Advance Payment: Students may choose to pay the fees for the whole year in advance (before June 30, 2012) and avail a discount of 2%, up to a maximum of Rs. 500.00.
- Deferred Payment: Students may apply for deferred payment (monthly payment) option on following conditions:
- This provision is only permitted by the administration on proven cases of need on legitimate grounds.
- Fees must be paid on a monthly basis before 10th of each month.
- An additional service charge of 5% shall be added to the differed payment.
- Rs. 100.00 fine per month will be levied for late payment.
- For students to be eligible to write the final examination, they must have paid all fee dues for the current semester in full.
- The administration reserves the right to revise the fee structure as and when deemed necessary.